Updated: January 21, 2022
- Website refers to this C-Suite Advisors (C-SA) Website.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Website.
- Company/We/Us/Our refers to C-Suite Advisors, LLC.
- Website Provider is any person who processes the data on behalf of the Company.
- Usage Data is collected automatically by using the Website or from Website infrastructure.
- Device means any device that can access the Website: computer, cell phone, or digital tablet.
Collecting & Using your Personal Data
While browsing Our Website, we may ask for personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal information may include email addresses, first and last names, and phone numbers.
Don’t worry, we never sell, trade, or share your personal information unless required by law.
Usage Data collected when you use the Website may include your Device’s Internet Protocol (IP address), browser type and version, pages you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Website using a mobile device, we may collect certain information such as mobile device type, mobile device unique ID, the IP address, mobile operating system, mobile browser, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website or when you access the Website by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies & Cookies
At C-Suite Advisors we love fresh-baked cookies, but our Website Cookies and other technologies track and store information, and improve and analyze our Website. The technologies we use include:
Use of your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain and monitor the usage of our Website.
- To manage your account registration as a user of the Website. Personal data you provide may give you access to different features of the Website as a registered user.
- To contact you by email, telephone, or other forms of electronic communication regarding security updates or information related to this Website.
- We’ll share the news with you unless you’ve opted out.
- Managing your Requests
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, in which Personal Data held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Website, products, marketing, and your experience.
- With Website Providers: We may share your personal information with Website Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website, to contact you.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, Websites, or promotions.
- With consent: We may disclose your personal information with your consent.
Retention of your Personal Data
We also retain Usage Data for analysis purposes. Usage Data is retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or functionality of our Website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at C-SA operating offices and in other places where processing is located. It means this information may be transferred to and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Your consent and submission of such information represent your agreement to that transfer.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
C-SA may disclose your Personal Data in the belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of your Personal Data
Security of your Personal Data is important to us, but no method of transmission, or electronic storage, is 100% secure. We strive to protect your Personal Data, but we can’t guarantee its absolute security.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. We assume no responsibility for the content, policies, typos, or practices of other Websites.
All content on this Website is that of C-SA, and as such, we are not responsible for actions you take as the result of reading and viewing this Website. All Content is for general information.
Whew, you made it. Good job for reading this entire thing. Or maybe you just skimmed. Either way, let’s celebrate with some chocolate chip cookies!